martes, 7 de julio de 2015

1.Hi, my name is Rebeca.
2.Nice to meet you.
3. I live in Santiago.
4. My address is Llano Subercaseaux Street.
5. My mother´s name is Rebeca too.
6. I love classical music.
7. I like how sound my violin.
8. Supermarket is arround the corner.
9. there is a stadium near to my home.
10. My cat´s name is Maximo.
11. My brother hair is black
12. My mother´s hair is blond.
13. I´m 28 years old.
14. I study ingineering.
15. I love to read.
16. My favorite movie is the godfather
17. I love food.
18. I do not like to do this homework.
19. In my free time i like to play music.
20. I play the piano, violin, guitar, charango, drums and bass.
21. My favorite book is amuleto from Bolaño.
22. Is this your fone number?
23 What is your e mail address?
24. That book is on the desk.
25. The guitar is next to the bookshelf
26. Where is the park?
27. How do you spell piano?
28. He looks very angry.
29. Your closet is full of shoes.
30. That is a beautiful song.
31. He is very tall.
32. The shair is between to the desk.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario